theofficialGH057theofficialGH057

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The house down the road The house down the road

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Nice track here. Very ominous feeling. Very well mixed sounds and flow. I could totally see this being a back track for something out of Shin Megami or something.

Good stuff. 5/5 and 10'd!

Freebix responds:

Thanks! That would be completely awesome about the Shin Megami!! :D

Ponybeat 75bpm Ponybeat 75bpm

Nice sounds

I feel it needs more sounds in it. Still cool though, with potential of having something to just give it more oomph, so I give you a 4/5 and a 7/10 for a nice groove.

By Cenajus! {Needs Feedback} By Cenajus! {Needs Feedback}

Nice chune m8

I like the flow of your lead piece. The vibe groove in the back gives it more of an ambient feel. The drums give it a nice edge when the come in. Feels like something from the .HACK games.

4/5 - Diggin it.
8/10 for originality.

Cenajus responds:

i love the .HACK games :D (but no inspiration from that since i havent heard any of the sound of that)

[I was actually inspired by the Terraria: Day theme... somehow... I was trying to play it on piano by ear, i got one part so i ran to my computer and started putting the notes into FL Studio to see if i could make a remix, but since i have ADD, i placed an extra note to see what would happen and deleted half of the old notes... and it went uphill from there]

Absolute Destruction (Rika) Absolute Destruction (Rika)

Interesting...

You've got your theme down, and it's kinda catchy. As mentioned prior, it did get progressively better and better. Really had it's kicks after the initial intro. One thing you might want to look to do is to find a way to capture people in the beginning that'll lead them into the rest of the track. This can be done in a lot of ways, such as tossing in some other sounds to fill the overall threshold before it kicks in.

Unique though, so 5 for respect and to give you a boost. 8/10 for innovation and well mixed sounds further in the track. It sounds a little out of harmony at one point, but it gets lead back into the flow, and I think that minor contrast gives it more flavor.

gabredi responds:

Heh. ^_^ Thanks! And thanks for the great review, I appreciate it. Glad you noticed that little thing I threw in there. XD I'll definitely keep those things in mind!

Beep Map (Tut Version) Beep Map (Tut Version)

Dat BUZZ

Good stuff here! Has a very intricate flow of sound collaboration! Gives it an awesome vibe - AND THAT BASS IS KICKIN! Diggin your groove! 10'd!

RoVeRDude58 responds:

Aw, Thanks! My dream is that one day I will hear one of my songs in a club :D

but it sucks so no.

New Order Blue monday remix New Order Blue monday remix

Nice progression!

5 for respect - Love the song.

Your progression is very smooth and well placed, so props on that! You've also captured the original tune itself while still adding your own sense of flavor! Definitely will be looking forward to hearing your completed version!

10'd!

Windows98 responds:

Nice :D
Many thanks to you :)
Have a bloody good day!

ParagonX9 - Blue Marine ParagonX9 - Blue Marine

THAT BASS!

That slap bass is FRESH! I LOVE IT!
Always kicking butt, girl! Don't EVER stop!